MMA is a Motorcycle Rights Organization (MRO) comprised of motorcyclists and motorcycle enthusiasts who are concerned with the future, safety and welfare of motorcycling. MMA is a non-profit, educational organization whose members are dedicated to improving the social atmosphere, which surrounds motorcyclists, and protecting the individual freedoms of America’s citizens.
- Create an atmosphere of camaraderie among individuals where motorcycling can be enjoyed in a free and responsible manner
- Educate individuals and organizations regarding issues and activities in the legislative and judicial branches of the government, at both State and Federal levels
- Encourage an interest in and promote the protection of our nation’s Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Encourage and support involvement in the legislative process
Educate automobile drivers and motorcycle pilots regarding motorcycle awareness and safety
- Promote a positive image for motorcycling by being pro-active in our individual communities
- Conduct fund-raising activities to support these objectives.